Monday, September 24, 2012

This Week's Wins

Another week of being part of God's Story!  Here's some of the chapters that were written at CCC...

I am probably enjoying our Logos series in FUEL too much!  It has challenged me even in teaching it.  Here was a video we used this week, that pushed me to reach deeper in my devotion to Him!


Our Junior High ministry is rocking!  Special thanks to all the adults who chaperoned the trip to Elizabethtown for the concert, and to the Burton's who organized it!  Also, pretty awesome to have 31 in Sunday school this week!  We are building a GREAT team of volunteers in our Middle school ministry and are looking/needing to expand.  Ask God in your prayer time if he wants to use you to minister to this special age and then call me if he says yes!

For more pictures from the concert, click here!
Check out www.rodneybooe.com for more on the Ordination yesterday!  Here's my pic:

4 New Deacons being prayed over Sunday

Always exciting to look over and see youth leaders building relationships!  These 2 guys were rocking it last Wednesday night during the meal! 

A Picture of Discipleship

Taking Root,
Blake


No comments:

Post a Comment