Monday, September 10, 2012

This Week's Wins

A Tree Planted by a Stream

Sunday night at Children's Devotions, we worked on our memory verses by playing a little pin the leaf on the tree!  Every leaf was unique!


Getting Rooted in Stewardship

God owns Everything.  Period.  A great starting point for our new series on stewardship.  I scribbled down some notes of application that led me to asking this question:

Since God owns my ________ (car, house, tv, computer, iPhone, etc.), what does he want me to do with it?  


Challenge yourself to think about how you can use your "stuff" to bring honor to God!  I know it challenged me!


Help Support Rolf

Incredibly moved by McCall's efforts for a boy named Rolf.  Check out this site to learn more and give life to this young Haitian Boy:


One Couple Gets Rooted

In our formational goals I find this goal for rooted Adults:  I am generous with my time and treasures.

Special shout out to the Turpins who started living this out this week, hosting our newest youth small group!


Annual Meeting

While some cringe at the thought, the meeting brought a lot of excitement and encouragement for the year to come here at CCC!  Make sure to pick up a copy of the annual report and see what has happened here in the last year.

Taking Root,
Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment