Friday, September 28, 2012

Church, Jesus, Tolerance, and Internet Addiction

I decided not to call this Get Linked Up anymore.  It sounded kind of weird.  Here's 4 links that got my brain churning..

The first row of google images when I typed in the title of this post...

Today millions of people need their church staff to not start planning CHURCH next Sunday until they show them CHURCH today. I hope you never feel like this at CCC, but I'm also realistic enough to know that it happens.  Seriously, give us a call and let us know when we can walk with you through anything.

Missing the Guy in the Empty Chair A lot of us know the nuts and bolts of faith, but the idea of a relationship with a guy who isn't here on earth... difficult.  This article offers up a fresh idea for your time with God.

Why tolerance should never be practiced Remember Dave Kibler who spoke during our recent revival?  He blogs too!  I was worried when I read his title, but as usual, some thought provoking words from Dave.

The Chemicals of Internet Addiction I'm a nerd that loves when science and theology collide.  Some really great new studies coming out about our brains and internet addiction.  The problem?  I would guess that this is a much bigger problem than we realize.

Have articles that you feel make an impact?  Send them Blake's way.

Have a great weekend and see you back on the blog Monday.

Taking Root,
Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment