Monday, December 17, 2012

This Week's Wins

I'm a sucker for good music so CCC was a good place to be yesterday!  Kudos to all who made it happen!

Some other wins...


Really exciting to see Missy get baptized!  
I'm excited to see what God does in her life and ask that you be praying for her as she walks in her faith!  
(Sorry for the poor picture quality!  Gotta get a front row seat next time!)

 

CCC knows how to knock out blankets in no-time!  
40+ blankets in an hour!  What a cool way to bless individuals in our community!  I would put a challenge out there for your family to do one together and then deliver it together as well.  Ask God to lead you to someone who needs it!


Like many of you, I've thought and read a TON of things since the shooting in Connecticut.
I wanted to share this article that I thought provided some good biblical perspective on the situation:
School shootings, a world with devils filled, Advent, and Revelation 20

Taking Root,
Blake


No comments:

Post a Comment