Friday, December 14, 2012

A Letter from Arman!

Always a great feeling when we get a letter in the mail from our Compassion child, Arman!

Here's what he writes:

Dear Sponsor Student Ministry,

I really thank you for your support and precious prayers, because of that we are alright here.

And I hope that by the grace of God you are also doing good there.

I study good here as well as continuously attending at the project centre.  There I can get chance to learn many things.  All the teachers teach us with much effort.

So please keep on praying for my study and especially my family too.  We are also praying for you all.

Arman

Here's a look at the actual letter.

Arman's own handwriting!


He drew us a picture too!
Arman LOVES getting our letters back, so if you would like to write a letter to him, you can write it out and get it to me or email me your note and I will print it out and send them!

Taking Root,
Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment