Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Linked Up

It's been a while since I've shared links.  Here's just a few from my recent reading..

Established Churches and Inward Drift.  Only read this if you're feeling like being convicted...

Does my Daughter Dress Slutty? Preparing myself for the battles to come and entering into this tension that seems to have no definitive answer...

Kaepernick's Tattoos And My 90% Cotton Shirts. . . . Challenging thoughts on tattoos as this youth ministry professor discusses the media hype over the San Francisco 49'ers starting quarterbacks tattoo covered body and the impact it has on our spiritual lives.

The Need for Daddy. It's easy for guys to buy into their role as provider and forget the value of their presence.  I'm guilty at times; are you?

Taking Root,
Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment