Monday, December 10, 2012

This Week's Wins


Man, I love December.  I enjoy the change of pace and variety that it brings to life.  7 is a Biblical number, so I'm bringing you 7 wins from the week that was.


  1. Shopping with Santa
    From the excitement of Santa to the generous hearts of kids shopping for friends and family to the teens and adults who sacrificed their Saturday morning to make this happen... AWESOMENESS. Check out the cooks in the kitchen before everyone showed up!
  2. Christmas Tree
    A Christmas tree with family ornaments?!?!? Really neat tradition here at CCC.  I was glad to share with my small group family since my family had another engagement!
  3. Tiny Tunes
    Tiny Tunes are always cute, but you had to LOVE those little choir robes!  Great Job to Kari Jo and their small group leaders, Debbie and Jennifer!
  4. The Action Bible
    Seth, our JH Guys small group leader on Sunday nights, was super generous and got each of his guys the Bible you see below.  (Click Here for Amazon Link!) The stories from this week of guys being inspired and diving into God's Word have been nothing short of miraculous!  If you have a young or pre-teen guy, I just made an awesome Christmas gift recommendation!
  5. The Colts
    I can't hold back.. I'm beaming.  My Colts have surprised everyone, including me, and it's been a highlight of my week to see how Andrew Luck is going to pull his team to a victory.  It's inspiring.  For those who are interested in hearing this boy wonder do an interview, here he is on ESPN Radio this morning.
  6. Worm!
    We got a TON of rain yesterday!  It brought the crazy creation you see pictured below into my garage this morning.  God makes some cool stuff!
  7. FUEL Meme
    I had some fun last week with a fun meme site and thought I'd share what went out to the students on instagram last week.  I'm thinking Duck Dynasty this week..
Pancake Chefs!
Family Christmas Tree
Nothin' Cuter than a Tiny Tune!
A MUST-HAVE for your JH Guys!
GIANT Worm! Kate's finger shows you how big...


Taking Root,
Blake


No comments:

Post a Comment