Monday, July 16, 2012

This Week's Wins!

Another great week at CCC!  I'm at White Mills Christian Camp for Junior High week!


  • I am REALLY enjoying teaching the Big Idea to children at KidServe!  They have totally BLOWN me away!  So far we have covered We Use Our Gifts to Serve God, We Serve Others Because We Love God, and We Serve God with our Family.  Make sure and ask one of them about what they've learned; it will be fun for both of you!

  • Great trip to Holiday World with our Children's Ministry!  Check out pics HERE and HERE!

  • RAIN!!!!!!!

  • The new Fall Schedule was leaked this week and has a lot to offer!  Check it out below and expect a lot more on several new things in the upcoming weeks!


  • I love that I can go to camp and hand Expedition over to a guy like Rodney Booe!  Really blessed to have him on staff here at CCC!  Send some encouraging words his way this week.

Old School Rodney Booe!
Taking Root,
Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment