Monday, July 9, 2012

This Week's Wins!

5 Reminders of Why I Love My Church!

  1. Serving the Community Breakfast is a great 1st Step to making an Impact! Looking forward to meeting spiritual needs as well..
  2. We had a great turnout for the KidServe Float!  Special thanks to those who worked hard to make this happen!
  3. Great seat for the Fireworks from my house!  (Ok, this is a stretch for why I love my church, but hey, I wouldn't live in that house if I wasn't at this church!)
  4. There's a growing desire to go ALL IN with our relationship with Jesus!
  5. Students are willing to do crazy stuff like call my dad and wish him Happy Birthday, roll quarters into forks, and throw cheetos at shaving cream covered heads!


KidServe Float (See #2)
Fireworks! (See #3)
Expedition starts a new hairstyling trend.. (See #5)


No comments:

Post a Comment