Monday, June 18, 2012

Sunday's Wins


  • I saw some social media that indicated some of our families took advantage of time yesterday to invest in their children's spiritual lives!  That is GREAT stuff!

  • Several more collections for our benevolent boxes!  These boxes are HUGE for our community, so be praying for the people they impact.  Also, if you're interested in helping to organize them, that happens this Wednesday at 5 pm.

  • On a personal level, pretty cool to get my first Father's Day under my belt!  Definitely a win in my book.

  • Really great to end with the song "The Great I Am" yesterday!  It was such a powerful statement of who our God is and the love we have for him!  It's not our praise team, but enjoy the version below to encourage you on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment