Monday, June 11, 2012

Sunday's Wins

Bubblegum Sculptures!
Attack of the Fish!



















CCC reminded me again yesterday that I love my church!!


  • I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but it is really stinking cool to watch the team of adults pull together and make Expedition work!  You all amaze me each week!

  • LOTS of KidServe Registrations!  So excited for this program to kick off this weekend!  Kari Jo has been doing a GREAT job!

  • More than 1 volunteer Sunday morning stepped into roles they weren't planning on having.  If you were 1 of those, know that you inspire me and I appreciate your heart for Jesus' church.

  • As if we haven't learned that this guy is talented, Seth Johnson also did an Expedition recap video of week 1!  Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment