Monday, November 26, 2012

This Week's Wins!

Thanksgiving slowed things down this week (A WIN in and of itself!), so there aren't a ton of things to highlight, but here's 3 wins I noticed!

On a side note, my Colts are winning quite a bit too thanks to this guy!

  • Our young adult small group had a game night this week and it was great to spend time laughing and enjoying each other's company!  I feel like our small groups are going to get more and more of these opportunities through the holidays, and that's where community happens!
  • I was a little jealous of a group that went to see The Story Tour at Southeast this past Friday!  I heard it was great and I'm offering up this link for you to check it out!  www.thestorycd.com
  • We had a little guy get hurt during Sunday Night Devotions; The WIN???  Seeing and hearing the other 20+ kids lifting him up in prayer and encouraging him.  GREAT stuff...
Taking Root,
Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment