Tuesday, May 29, 2012

This Week's Wins at CCC

I wasn't with you all Sunday as I took a weekend to celebrate with my family before the summer began.  However, still a couple of cool WINS this week!

Ms. Debbie's class finished a great semester with a trip to Miller Park! Ms. Debbie has made a HUGE investment into a ton of kids lives this semester by committing to her class every week!  They finished a great semester with a Scripture Hunt at Miller Park.  What a great idea!  If you get a chance, thank Ms. Debbie for her commitment to this ministry.


Some of the coolest electrically charged hair I've seen in quite some time!


    Want another good reason to get your kid signed up for KidServe?  Picture this EVERY Wednesday night in the gym!

    What other WINS did I miss?  Share the WINS I haven't heard about so we can celebrate together!

    Taking Root,
    Blake

    No comments:

    Post a Comment